Free 5-Day Challenges
‘Get Ready For Growth’
11th – 15th January 2020
Who’s it for:
- Purposed focused businesses
- Looking for growth amid staff cuts
- Need to re-connect with their core, purpose & why
- Aiming to implement efficient simple changes
What you will gain:
- An understanding of the key elements you need to have in place for solid growth (you’ll be surprised by how many of these you already know)
- What is growth strategy/ growth hacking/ Growth marketing?
- Customer-focused development exercises
- Ways to be brutally efficient
- Clear next steps for each business
Essentially, I’ll be personally guiding you through creating the foundations of your FUTRSMPL Canvas and once you have this in your business, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.
“You can call it a marketing strategy tool, but it almost feels like marketing therapy!”
“When we’ve been working IN our business for so long, this is then just kind of stepping back and working ON our business and having that kind of clear outlook”
“On one piece of paper, I now, can articulate my marketing strategy and I understand it in my head, instead of having all these bits of random things going about my head.”
How it works:
- Sign up to the challenge using your name and your email address
- The Friday before the challenge starts, you’ll be sent a link to join the challenge Facebook group
- Led by me, Lucinda, founder of FUTRSMPL and Creator of the FUTRSMPL Brand Canvas
- I will explain each day’s task via live video in the group at 9am
- There will be a post where can submit your work into the group for feedback from me, I’ll feedback on all work added before 2 pm each day
- Live Feedback in the group at 2.30pm each day.
- At 9pm each day I will host a Live Q&A to recap on the day and answer questions
- By Friday you’ll have a much better understanding of your customers and your brand as well as clear pointers for moving with the next steps for your business.
What you need to do:
- Join in and do the tasks – the more you put in, the more you get out of it.
- Be honest with yourself – about your business, your time, your availability, your sleep, your sanity… The good and the bad. Especially the good – there will be a lot more good than it often feels, you can do this.
- Take it little step by little step
- Be kind
- No spamming, bitching or stealing
Time & Timings:
- 11th-15th January, Monday to Friday
- 9.15 am each day – Live task announcement
- 2pm each day – Share your work on the daily task thread before 2pm for feedback
- 2.30pm – Live Feedback and Q&A
- Allocate at least 1 hour of your day for carrying out the task
Register for our free 5-day ‘Get Ready For Growth’ Challenge now:
Experience: 15+ Years, In-house & Agency Marketing
Passion: Keeping Marketing Simple
Hate: Using Jargon to Sound Clever
Love: Family, Music, Chocolate
As featured in: